- Focus groups experienced in using products in the same environment
- Mirrored Room and Sensory Booths in the same location
- Diversified physical structure (meeting room, Internet, TV, kitchen, etc)
- Video recording and online data submission to anywhere in the world
- Simultaneous translation in several foreign languages
- Experienced moderator groups to support and apply different qualitative techniques
→ Quick product assessment
Our approach in this method is obtaining qualitative information from a small consumer group with excellent levels of accuracy and high use of the product.
After a period of home use we can provide qualitative information to marketing and development teams.
→ Observing consumer’s experience with the product – in loco
→ In-depth interviews
→ Concept production